The Fun Sales Course
Why take the Fun Sales Course?
- was built for small business owners who are doing their own sales or who need a system to train their first sales people.
- was developed when one of our small business clients said “I want to learn sales, but just the fun stuff.”
- is an intermediate sales course that teaches you the foundational elements you need to succeed in B2B Telemarketing, Closing Sales, and Cross/Up Selling.
How can I get the best ROI from The Fun Sales Course?
The Fun Sales Course can be taken as a whole or piece by piece – each module can stand alone, however, for the best sales results, we recommend starting with Module 1, and completing all three modules in order.
- Receive the exact system we use to develop value propositions, overcome objections, and generate leads
- Learn best practices for presenting yourself and your product/service
- Discover proven strategies for generating significant buyer interest
- Learn how to find the correct B2B decision makers
- Discover what to say to overcome objections
- Learn how to harness the mindset of a B2B telemarketer to overcome the fear of rejection and turn it into a successful lead generation
- Become a master in closing sales without reducing the price
- Receive the exact system we use to run discovery meetings and close high ticket sales
- Learn what to say (and when to say it) to close deals
- Learn how to create high-conversion sales proposals to maximize your closing ratio
- Learn how to close deals without compromising your integrity using ethical sales best practices
- Learn how to negotiate with CEOs and Decision Makers without losing your cool
- Discover the mindset of million dollar closers [it’s not what you think]
- Learn how to build rapport during the sales process to make buyers feel confident in their purchase
- Learn how to get your clients to buy more (and more often)
- Receive the exact system we use to generate cross/up selling opportunities.
- Discover why cross/up selling actually makes clients trust you more.
- Discover how to get more wallet share from your current clients (and take market share from your competitors).
- Learn how to utilize customer success best practices to increase customer loyalty and sell more